Monday, July 6, 2015

June Favorites



Hello Darlings!! How was your weekend!!! Did everyone have a good celebration?!?!? I hope some of you tried out my green chili turkey burgers or jalapeno poppers. And if you had some cocktails hopefully you are hydrating!! I know I am.

I thought even though it is already July I would still post my June Favorites. These items are what I wore or used the most in the month.

I don't know about you, but my hands get really dry. I wash them like crazy so I care or always have on hand some lotion. This month I really enjoyed the Harvey Price Hello Body Butter. Now yes I see it is a body butter, but it was such a small tube it was better used as hand. If you love his scent Hello perfume then you will love the body butter. It is the same scent and smells amazing. I received both at different times in my birchbox. It is made with Sicilian lemon, Spanish mandarin botanical's & Shea butter.

Since we are on "taking care of hands" lets talk about the polish. It is Essie in the color Blanc. It is a beautiful white that makes the nails look clean and put together. Essie polish is my favorite nail polish. It wears long, and easy to apply. I pick my up at target usually. The range of colors are endless. I really enjoy when they come out with new lines!



This Perfume sample I received in my birchbox smells so amazing! It is by Tocca perfumes in the scent Isabel. I had not tried any other perfumes from this line. I normally hate getting perfumes samples in sample boxes since you can ask for them at the store. I was pleased I liked this one. You can get it at Birchbox or at Sephora. It is $68 so I will add this to my wish list for now. LOL
The notes in which is is made up are sangria, Mediterranean orange, Spanish rose and leather.



The lip gloss I wore is from The Balm in the color BAM. It is not heavy on the lips, it can be a bit sticky at first, and it smells nice. It just adds a nice pink to the pout. It was my first gloss to try from The Balm it was in a sample box a few months ago. I will be checking out the line next time I'm in Sephora.





I don't wear fake tan on my face which means I buy foundation to match. I also like to use a bronzer that will give me that perfect glow. I love this bronzer from The Body Shop in the shade 02. I have used this to contour with, but I prefer to use it as an all over bronzer. I had heard great things about it and I have to say it really is great.

The blush is from a new company to me. I got this sample in a box a few months ago too. It is by Cargo in the shade LOS CABOS. It claims to be water resistant but I have not put that to the test. It does wear for a good 6-8 hours. It is a dark pink tone that adds just enough color to the cheeks.

What where some of your favorites for the month of June?! Please tell us all down below in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by! If you are new please subscribe so you don't miss out on a post. I post Mon-Fri.

Till the next time!

XOXO

Becca

Business only: Robecca.beeley@gmail.com

Find me here:

Come Tweet with me- https://twitter.com/Rbeeley
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/robecca.beeley
Instagram- http://instagram.com/rbeeley/
Snapchat- becca_beeley
Googleplus- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RobeccaBeeley/posts

Subscriptions I sub to

Birchbox- https://www.birchbox.com/invite/r6spb
Ipsy- http://www.ipsy.com/r/hsy5?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

No comments:

Post a Comment